Friday, April 10, 2009

People always leave .

Dear Diary ,

LIFE . Is a simple word means everything.

LOVE. Is a big world means something.

Sometimes , people don't know how to show their feeling about Life and Love. Because the fact is, Life needs Love and Love needs sacrifice. But when you got there, you will never understand what it’s all about. It will brings you through a sadness or a fake happyness or maybe a trully one, but you will back again to the part of sadness. You will never know when does it becomes pain and hurts, when does it becomes a huge deal to you. Because when you try to find the right answer, you’ll never get there. Because, it’s Life. It’s JUST life. No one knows the end of every stories of it.

"There are 6,470,818,671 people in d world . Some are good , some are bad , some are far away from you , some are dun know what to do , some tell lies to make it through the day , others are just now facing the truth .
6 billion people in the world , 6 billions souls and sometimes
all you need is ONE ."

I just wondering how can i survive anymore without saying "I love him. I need him. And I really want him." this time. I dun know, i just feel like, i have to say it. I have to tell him. That i really miss him. always waiting for him. And no one will ever got me to this kind of feeling anymore. No one will ever bring me to this kind of love again. I just want to know , is he has a love left for me? Coz i dun know that you care. I dun know, that you really care. I just wanna be where you are right now. But i know, it won’t works very well even if i talk to him about my feelings. Because it’s just a life. People always changed. Nobody’s knows anyone’s feeling. and the most important part is People always leave.


P.S : Sometimes they come back , but they are not YOU.

*Barbie .


1 comment: